As we all re-emerge into a post COVID-19 and post Brexit world in 2021, join our host Fergus Dolan, and our panel of experts as we discuss three risk topics in the manufacturing sector.
Undoubtedly we are seeing rapid technology, and innovation advances in manufacturing, thus we explore the affect this may have on your insurance programme,
from altering the risk landscape to a change in the types of claims being notified in this sector, and we hear from insurer CNA Hardy as they provide their view as one of the leading insurers of advanced manufacturing risks.
Our Gallagher Broking Director David Macaulay will offer guidance on managing insurance costs in a hardening market, and we’ll ask Gallagher’s Contractual Risk Consultant, Nicholas Wilson, a qualified solicitor to share his thoughts on supply chain resilience and managing potential contractual risks.
The webinar will help those working in the manufacturing sector to understand:
- The manufacturing insurance market, and what to expect at renewal in 2021 and beyond
- What opportunities might arise from advanced manufacturing and innovation in the sector
- How to manage potential contractual supply chain issues
Thursday 6th May 2021 at 10am
Who should attend?
Business owners, Directors and those in professional or managerial roles working in the manufacturing sector.
Who will be speaking?
- Brian Rainbow, Underwriting Manager at CNA Hardy
- Jason Beelders, International Solutions, Underwriting Director at CNA Hardy
- David Macaulay, Regional Broking Director at Gallagher
- Nicholas Wilson, Solicitor, BA Hons, NEBOSH, Risk Manager at Gallagher
How to watch on-demand:
Click ‘Register’ to join the debate, once registered you will be emailed the joining details.
If you are unsure you can make the date but would like to join, please register as a link will be emailed to you after the event, allowing you to download the webcast at a more convenient time.
Directors Briefing: Re-engineering the manufacturing risk in the post-Covid-19 environment (on24.com)